Service/Field Service Engineer
BTG Instruments AB
Sista ansökningsdag: 2012-11-19
Your tasks include
– Installation and start-up of new equipment and dedicated control loops
– Maintenance and repairs of customer equipment on-site or in-house
– Technical customer support via email and telephone
– Support of the service team, customer trainings
– Maintenance of customer data base and serial number files
– Planning of service-related activities, documenting all service jobs
A technical background in instrumentation, control or electronic/mechanical engineering (or sim.) with long-term service experience in the pulp & paper industry. You will be located in Sweden. Fluency in English is a must as well as good IT and communication skills.
BTG offers excellent growth opportunities and compensation in a challenging environment.
Please contact Peter Raser for further information firstname.lastname@example.org, or Björn Wikström. email@example.com.
Send your resume in English to Peo Larsson, HR-Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 19th November 2012 at the latest.
BTG Instruments AB, Box 602, Industrigatan 1-3, SE-661 29 Säffle / Sweden – Tel. +46 533 426 00 – Fax. +46 533 427 75
BTG, a member of Spectris plc (www.spectris.com), is a leading supplier to the global pulp and paper industry. Our equipment is used throughout the pulp and paper-making operation, from the digester and bleaching plant, through the pulping and wet end processes to the final coating or creping of the paper, as well as in printing and converting. BTG has development and manufacturing units in Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the USA, as well as sales and service offices in more than 20 countries around the world.